Eight Bells

If you enjoy this blog please leave a comment, if there is something you would like to see feel free to make a request and don't forget to use the search function.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Ka Ree Mun Chaz

So tonight I donned my turban and my wife painted strange symbols on her feet with henna and off we went to Indian banquet night.
A friend of ours had her birthday on Friday so what better way to celebrate than to invite a few people round to your house to eat interesting asian food.
This was pretty much pot luck (all highly organised of course) so no recipes today. I made dal again and Jules took chicken and pistachio korma, yoghurt raita and mango mousse.
Here is a very impressive poppadum tower.



and the banquet



It was all excellent and I highly recommend you do this as soon as you possibly can. Perhaps try not to drink as much Kingfisher or Tiger beer as I did and then you will actually be able to get out of bed the next day.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home