Eight Bells

If you enjoy this blog please leave a comment, if there is something you would like to see feel free to make a request and don't forget to use the search function.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Spag bol

Oh man this spaghetti bolognese is so good, you should see it sitting there in the bowl. If you could imagine the perfect spaghetti covered with the most delicious meat sauce, steam rising, the herbs the garlic ohhh sooo good. Mmmmmm all covered with fresh parmesan it's saying to me "eat me, eat me". So I ate it and it was good oh so good and then when I'd finished and was bathing in the delicious bolognese afterglow I thought "oh fuck I forgot to take a picture".
Instead here's a picture of something even more delicious than spaghetti bolognese.

4 Comments:

At 12:05 pm, Blogger Eleanor Ruby Moon said...

do you mean to say that you actually EAT your wife? can you explain that further, please?

 
At 12:12 pm, Blogger Julian said...

pm

 
At 1:18 pm, Blogger blerv said...

innuendo ITT

 
At 5:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home