Eight Bells

If you enjoy this blog please leave a comment, if there is something you would like to see feel free to make a request and don't forget to use the search function.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Heroes & Villains

I started playing this little game a couple of days ago and it is quite a cool little time waster.
Please do me a favour and follow this link to join up as either a hero or a villain (I chose villain).

HERO
VILLAIN

You don't have to actually play the game but signing up gives me points, and your assistance would be much appreciated. Thankyou all.

5 Comments:

At 8:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent point lobsie

 
At 8:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would follow the link but Hamish won't let me - sorry Julian, he thinks it looks dodgy

 
At 10:48 pm, Blogger Julian said...

the link is totally legit kate don't worry, but hey if you're chicken......

 
At 3:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 11:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home